Thursday, February 10, 2011

Restaurant Review: Wingers

Alright so here is my first review woo! And a restaurant one at that! Ok so here we go:
Photo Courtesy of: wingnutz.net

Ok so today my girlfriend, Felicia, and I went to Wingers for the second time. I really enjoyed the first time I went so I thought why not go again. Both me and her got their "Sticky Finger Lunch." I got a 4 piece she got a 2. Now if you don't know what those are they are chicken strips covered in a stick sauce not unlike orange chicken sauce. It didn't have a lot of flavor to it but wasn't too bad. Had a small spicy kick to it but not enough to really do anything. Service was great and our server was very nice. I like the atmosphere in there as well. Kind of a sporty feel to it. They had several T.V's in there all playing sports. They bring out popcorn as a free appetizer too. I thought drinks were a bit expensive though. It was I think $2.19 for an Iced Tea.
Over all I would give Wingers a:
That's a 4/5 stars if you hadn't figured it out yet. I think the initial bill came to $19.20. Not to bad on price. Not the cheapest, but you do get what you pay for.
Well I hope you enjoyed my first review! See ya back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment