Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little About Me...

Hey Guys. So I started this blog but I'm sure with the exception of my friends, no one really knows who I am. Well this is the part where I tell you about me. My name is James K. Thorusen. So far I've had the nick names of Jimmie, Jay, and Night, which is a stupid one I made for myself. I'm from Idaho. I currently live in Pocatello, Idaho. I go to school here at Idaho State University. I'm majoring in Mass Communications, with an emphasis in Film Production. I'm going to a new Uni next year since this one doesn't have what I wanna do. I one day hope to be a big film director or have my own film studio and make T.V. shows or do commissions for random stuff. Oh and I will do commissions too if you ask. I'm also an artist so I'll draw ya something too. I'm a music fanatic. I listen to a lot of types of music but my favorite types are Rock, Ska, Techno, and Trance. I would have to say my favorite band is Broken Bells. Awesome band too. Look um up if you get the chance. Runner up would either be Avenged Sevenfold or My Chemical Romance. Third would be Streetlight Manifesto. Anyway... I make films with my friends and I have tons of ideas but I don't always have the equipment to do what I want. I have a pretty basic camera. A Sony Handy cam. I use my friends as actors and while I try to make scripted videos they somehow get dragged into a random mess. Always fun to make but doesn't produce the best results. My biggest inspirations for film making are Tomska, Bing, Rooster Teeth, and Edger Wright. I love film and will probably review some on here as well. Well now you know about me and if you have any questions just go ahead and post them in the comments. =)




Eh Not the pest pic of me but I don't have a lot on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment